- Feed the Fam: Samira’s Snacks
- Not Your Mama’s PB&J: Frying Your Favorite Comfort Food
- Feed the Fam: Baked Panko Macadamia Nut Chicken Fingers with Mango Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Feed the Fam Series: Capellini Pomodoro with Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Feed the Fam Series: Healthy Chicken “Fried” Rice
- Feed the Fam Snack Attack: A Crunchy Moms Approach to Snacks
- Feed the Fam: White Chicken Chili
- Feed the Fam: Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
- On-the-Go Strawberry Mango Smoothies
- Feed the Fam: Quinoa Turkey Burgers with Feta and Spinach
- Feed the Fam: Crockpot Adobo Chicken
- Feed the Fam: Samira’s Fall Granola Bars
- Holiday Pancakes: Whole Wheat Pumpkin and Eggnog Pancakes
- Healthy Pumpkin Bread
- Feed The Fam: Egg Flower Soup (the best sick day soup ever)
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread
- Feed the Fam: Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet
- Feed the Fam: Spaghetti Squash Bake
- Feed the Fam: Clean Eating Turkey Tacos
- Feed the Fam: 20 Minute Chicken Enchilada Soup (Bonus: can also be made into a freezer meal)
- Feed the Fam: Thai Inspired Quinoa Bowls
- Feed the Fam: Date Night Chicken Pan Fried Noodles
- Feed the Fam: Clean and Healthy Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- Chili Cocoa Nana Bread
- Breakfast Enchiladas
I love making my own “squeezies” for my girl and family. I put ready made smoothies for us in the pouches so that we can take them to work as a snack as well as having them at home for our snacking pleasure. You will not believe how easy it is to whip these guys up!
* 2 cups of chopped Strawberries
* 2 cups of Frozen mangos
* 1 cup Greek Yogurt
* Splash of Milk
1. Place all ingredients into blender and blend!
2. Take your favorite reusable pouch & squeeze station ( mine is from Walmart – here is the link) pressing your smoothie into your ready to serve pouches.
Take these pouches to the park, work, school or on the go for a road trip! Easy, simple snack that everyone can enjoy.