It’s officially September, so in my mind it’s basically fall. It’s time to dust those boots and bring out those cozy fall sweaters, and grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte. The changing of the seasons is one of my favorite things about living in Northern Nevada, because we truly get all 4 seasons here. Changing seasons also means it time to prepare those closets for fall.
Here are my top 5 Fall Must Haves:
1. Boots or Booties: For me a good pair of shoes can make me feel like I can accomplish anything. When fall arrives I love being able to mix and match at the different style of boots or booties, for any occasion.
2. Sweaters: A classic and cozy fall staple. The thing I love most about sweaters is that they can be dressed up or down, yet they are comfortable no matter how you decided to style it.
3. Scarves: The accessory of the season!
4. Outerwear: From Ponchos to a classic trench coat, the fall season is all about layering.
5. Denim, anything: Denim has been such a hot trend this year, whether it’s a Denim jacket or just a regular pair of denim jeans.
Insider tip: Three Day Weekends are one of the best times to shop, especially at an Outlet Center. Whether you are stocking up for next summer or want to be fall ready, some of the best deals of the year happen during Labor Day. You can check out all the great sales happening this weekend during the Outlets at Sparks here.
Also as an added bonus for all you expecting mothers, one of the Motherhood Maternity recently opened at the Outlets at Sparks.
Comment below with your favorite fall fashions!
This post is sponsored by the Outlets at Sparks.