We are so excited to be hosting our first Reno Moms Blog Mom’s Night Out on Thursday, November 14 from 6 to 9 p.m. at The Summit Fashion Lounge! Break away for a fun night of dressing up, meeting fellow moms and trading war stories over a glass (or two!) of bubbly or wine. The evening will include pampering and beauty tips, shopping, delicious treats, raffle prizes and a lively atmosphere for you to connect with fellow local moms. Tickets are just $20, and limited to 60 guests. You don’t want to miss this!
Where do I buy tickets?
Tickets are available online here – http://renomomsblogmno.eventbrite.com and are $20.
What is included?
Your ticket includes entry to the event, one glass of champagne from L’Uva Bella Wine Gallery, one raffle ticket, a swag bag valued at $50 and the following services…
• Let go of that mommy stress with a Chair Massage from Lipstick Salon
• Brow Bar – Get a polished, sophisticated look with professional brow shaping from Lipstick Salon (additional $8 charge)
• Mini Facials from Black Rock Mud (participants limited – be on time to sign up and grab your spot)
• Braid Bar from Reno Blow Dry Bar. See how you can rock the hottest braid styles.
• Dry Nail Bar, courtesy of Lipstick Salon. Try out a new seasonal color with a quick polish change!
• Personal Style Tips & Shopping from Isha Casagrande of Lipstick Fashion Lounge
• One-of-a-kind, can’t-find-it-anywhere-else custom jewelry from Woman of Troy
Q: This is my first Mom’s Night Out. What should I expect?
The event is about three hours long. The evening will kick off with a quick presentation from our event partners – Lipstick Fashion Lounge and Salon and Woman of Troy. The rest of the evening will be spent mingling and socializing, shopping and enjoying our beauty vendors. You’ll want to plan to be there right on time so you don’t miss out on sign-ups for free beauty services and raffle drawings. Some of the services are limited and will be first come, first served only.
Q: I don’t know anyone else going. Will I still have fun?
We hope so! Members of our contributor team will be in attendance and these lovely ladies will make an extra effort to seek out women attending on their own. Let us know when you check in that you’re on your own and we’ll help make an introduction to another mom. You can also post to the Facebook page for the event that you’re looking for moms in your area who are attending – who knows, maybe you can carpool!
Q: What should I wear?
This is your night! Dress to impress or wear what makes you feel great! Think about what you would wear out for a night with girlfriends. There’s no dress code and you’re sure to find some new pieces for your wardrobe, too!
Q: What/Who should I bring?
• Your best girlfriends! Take a break from momdom and make a night of it!
• Cash or credit card for shopping
Q: Where can I buy raffle tickets?
When you purchase an event ticket, you will receive one raffle ticket that will be given to you when you check in. Additional raffle tickets are available for purchase throughout the night. Don’t miss gifts and goodies from:
- BMW Photography
- The Nahara Center
- Kaia FIT Sierra
- Black Rock Mud Company
- Wild River Grille
- Atlantis Spa Casino
- Reno Vein Clinic
- Once Upon a Child
- Arbonne Consultant Megan Fikes
- McCormack Plastic Surgery
Tickets are limited and are selling fast! Buy them here: http://renomomsblogmno.eventbrite.com. We can’t wait to see you there!